Sunday, April 5, 2009

Exotic April!



I’m always scouring for just about everything, especially new products . There’s nothing like discovering something unique and spreading the word of just how great (or not!) it is! Just recently I was introduced to a new hair product by my salon, which I have fallen in love with! It’s called Moroccan Oil and just the sound of it takes me away to an exotic locale! The scent of it is sweet and mysterious and instantly transports me to a Mediterranean seaside. The particular product I use is called the Original Moroccan Oil and is a styling, finishing and conditioning product for all hair types. It’s a product you apply while your hair is still damp and once your hair has dried, gives you the shiniest and most luxurious locks you’ve seen in a long time! Your hair deserves a bit of pampering, especially with this tough and harsh winter it’s experienced.

Here is the link to discover the entire line…enjoy!

http://www.moroccanoil.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment